Using Images on Websites
You need permission to use our images on your website. Images may be subject to additional copyright permissions.
To apply tell us:
- which pictures you would like to use, identified by name and URL, e.g. "Lord Kelvin, http://www.universitystory.gla.ac.uk/image/?id=UGSP00040".
- how you would like to feature the image, and how long for.
- whether your website is personal, academic, commercial or corporate.
- the URL of your website.
- your deadline.
- how the website is funded (own personal finances, company sponsorship etc).
- your full email, postal and telephone contact details (just an email address will not be enough).
What happens next?
We will then reply and let you know if any fees will be applicable.
If you confirm you order and return any payment required, we will fulfil your order endeavoring where possible to meet your deadlines.
See also the information about reproducing images in print, presentation or broadcast information.